Restarting SCF calculations¶
A DIRAC calculation can be restarted at various stages depending on the type of calculation. In general it should be enough to give the archive file of a previous calculation as an argument to the pam script. DIRAC will then find and use the available data for restart. Alternatively you can copy restart files in using pam --put and if DIRAC finds them in the scratch directory, it will automatically restart from them. In general the program can restart from
- DFCOEF Contains orbital coefficients in machine-readable format, and will be used for restarting the SCF procedure.
- DFPCMO Contains orbital coefficients in human-readable format, and will be used for restarting the SCF procedure.
- PAMFCK The Fock matrix. Will be used for restarting the SCF procedure.
- AOPROPER Contains one-electron integrals.
- X2CMAT Contains four- to two-component transformation matrices, and allows you to skip the transformation step of a two component calculation.